THE TIWI ISLAND RETREAT OFFERS TWO ALL-INCLUSIVE 3-NIGHT PACKAGE OPTIONS
New Packages commencing January 2022!
Package One: For the Fishos
A fishing fanatic’s dream, this package features our normal inclusions plus our half day deep-sea fishing charter. Our experienced guides will take you to the most untouched and exclusive fishing spots in the Top End. We target a range of popular tropical species including Thread-fin, Jewfish, Queenfish, Golden Snapper, Mangrove Jack and many more. Our custom-built 11 metre catamaran, knowledgeable skipper and specialised fishing gear, guarantee an enjoyable, action packed and comfortable time out on the water. And the bonus – we will cook your catch for you back at the retreat!
Package Two: Tiwi By Design
This package includes a stopover at the local Indigenous community of Wurrumiyanga on the way to the retreat. You will have the opportunity to embrace the beautiful Tiwi Island Culture as you join the team at Tiwi By Design for a 2-hour Indigenous arts and cultural experience. You will visit the local arts centre where you can try your hand at screen-printing then a local guide will take you on a journey through the famous museum and old church, sharing the rich history of the place. This package also comprises of all normal inclusions.
$5,658 for double share
$1,509 per child
Darwin to Tiwi Islands: Depart Darwin at 1100 for ‘Tiwi by Design’ and 1330 ‘For the Fishos’ Tiwi Islands to Darwin: Depart Tiwi Islands at 1000 for both packages.
- Return 30-minute charter flight ex Darwin
- Cooked gourmet breakfast, delicious lunch selections an à la carte dinner menu
- Non-alcoholic refreshments
- Return Tiwi Island boat transfers between the airstrip and the retreat
- Island Welcome Pack
- Beach bonfire and gourmet platter
- Tiwi Island visitor and fishing permits
- Fishing equipment
- Air-conditioned accommodation
- Shared men’s and women’s shower and bathroom facilities
- Tea and coffee making facilities
- Waterfront 12 metre pool and deck area
- Your chosen additional activity (either Deep Sea Fishing or Tiwi Design Cultural Tour)